Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Introductions . . . I Don't Know; Are Intros Obligatory?

I am very excited to be back in the blogosphere! I've been gone for a while. During my absence I've learned several things about life in general--the largest lessons being that consistency pays off, and I can do hard things. (Wait. Does that mean blogging is hard? Haha.) Here, I am going to blog about me. I want you to get to know me--'cause, let's face it, I have a life outside of writing. Obviously I'm going to update you about my writing, get you totally as psyched as I am about my upcoming novella As Broken Glass (to be released this April!), talk about current WIP (like the novel following As Broken Glass--what?--), and discuss the latest and greatest books. Feel free to share any thoughts you have; I love to hear your guys' input; tell me what you want to see from me, whether that be writing advice, writing journey, open forum discussions on books/writing, book reviews--you know? Let. Me. Know. (See the contact box below)! Also, do me a favor and share this blog with all you know. I want a wide audience. :)

As you can see, the blog isn't fully intact because I'm still working out the kinks. Don't be alarmed if tomorrow the color changes, or more widgets are added. It's just me working away. Oh, before I completely space, the schedule is as follows: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday. Now if only there was another day of the week that started with "T" . . . alas, none exists because someone decided to name the last after a ruthless Titan. Hey, that's a "T" word. That works, right? So, the schedule is, actually, as follows: Tuesday, Thursday, Titansday. Brilliant!

Come back for more! I'll see you Thursday!



Thought of the day:
"If you could invent a new instrument, what would it be?"

P.S. Don't forget to share this with all your friends! :D You all are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment